Here is a selection of articles on l’Ancienne Mercerie.
- March / April 2012 – Terre des Vins: L’ancienne Mercerie – Couture 2009 – 14th tie of the 20 wines selected Awards bio-diversity of the Languedoc.
- September 2011- France Soir – Les petites mains 2009 – This wine with wonderful fruit flavors and complexity seduces novice fans. Jacques Boudin, world’s best sommelier in 2009
- June 17, 2011 – Midi Libre
- May 4, 2010: The famous wine critic of the Express, Philippe Bidalon: “Beautiful red wines from a small production efficiency.
With two grandfathers winemakers, difficult not to succumb to the call of the vine. Nathalie and François Caumette, agronomists, took over the family property of the Hérault. They transformed the shop of the grandmother in the cellar.
On this remarkable terroir primary shale, the roots of Syrah, Grenache, Carignan and Mourvèdre reach deep. ” read more…
- June 2009: our “Little Hands” in 2007 achieved excellent 90/100 tasting of Languedoc wines by Robert Parker appeared in the Wine Advocate